Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why Disney?

Fast food, department stores, toy stores, etc.

When you're a college student, job choices can be pretty slim. I found out about the program through a high school friend. She's adorable and obsessed with Disney. But I just knew that she was going somewhere to work that had something to do with Disney. I found out more about the program via another friend who was in the program. He got me psyched about anything and everything that had to do with the program.

Now it doesn't hurt that my boyfriend lives in southern California and I live in northern California, and this little move would be very wonderful. But with our relationship, it's more of a very exciting perk than something we absolutely need. Don't get me wrong, we're terribly excited about it. But we'd certainly survive however long it took for the two of us to be near each other. :)

So I chose Disney because it was in a place that had more than enough appeal. A good job, Disneyland, my boyfriend, USC, and did I mention DISNEYLAND?! Disney has always been a part of my life. But in my personal case, it was my life that found Disney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment