Friday, April 15, 2011

Chore-ture!!!

How funny is this picture? 

So how do we set up chores? I know I know! It sucks! But they have to be done. I found that the "Wheel of Choreture" is a really rather clever way of figuring out chores on a fair method. However, if I were to get stuck with cleaning the kitchen three times in a row, I totally wouldn't be in the best of moods. 

This is the method of a  weekly chores list. 

I like this way better. At least we can change it along with our schedules. I don't mind buying a white-board to put up that week's new list. And possibly the wheel of choreture will help pick who does what when. Or otherwise just go by who did what when. 

Which ever method you pick, make sure to just do it! I've seen videos of room tours that include a chore list and the person doing the video calling one of her room mates a dumb *ss. Really? Please be considerate. You might be cleaning the bathrooms now, but everyone will get their turn. Time to grow up :P 

Have a Magical Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment