Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Kind of Organization

You may have realized by now that I am kind of OCD about being organized. This is because I keep myself Very busy. Two semesters ago I had 3 jobs and 17 units and my junior college. I needed a way to hang on! So this is "My Life Binder."

Yep, that's right! I'm taking you inside to the very inner workings of how I get everything done.


A blank piece of paper for lists of what to buy or quick notes. And a post it held all ghetto by two bobby pins xD But whatever works, right? 

Newest edition. A "Walk Away Folder" is sooo nice. The Binder is super bulky. So this works nicely.

I filled with paper for notes or, usually, an itinerary of my day. And the other side is for materials that I need for the day. Example here: phone numbers and a receipt to pick up the first season of The Big Bang Theory at Walmart. ^.^


I keep cards for birthdays so I don't lose them. I don't keep a year's worth or anything lol. Just that month or week's worth. 


I happen to be religious, Catholic to be specific. So I keep a section for a weekly mass. I get mine from DemocratCatholics.com :) 


Usually says "Monthly or My Month." And then I have all the weeks behind each month. But because it was the summer and I didn't need to have each week planned out. Especially since I decided on no summer courses before I leave. So yeah, this just says summer. But Before I leave it will be My Month and then the weeks behind each month.  

My Goal Chart. 
This is the best thing ever. The first column is 1-31. The circled days are days that I get paid. The important ones lol The labels at the top are goals. For each day that I complete one of these goals, whether it be running, writing, doing yoga, whatever I mark the box. You can visually see where you lagging behind in the things you want to accomplish :) Very nice for a visual person. 

:) :) :) :) :)

Cornell Note Paper left over from high school. Whatevs, regular paper works fine. 

No longer taking college classes during the internship. But this is where I'd put that stuff. Unless they require more space. Usually they don't, but if the teacher loves paper work or an individual binder, then go on and conform lol 

Sections for le school stuffs. 


I stayed in town a lot. Between classes or work, I had some time to kill...sometimes. 

SOOO I put menus, deals, phone numbers, and a small calendar of events of the town I was in most. 

This section also has tabs for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, and Snacks

Root Beer Waffles, need to try these :) I get my recipes from TraderJoes.com and other places I plan on shopping. 

I don't think I'm going to keep coupons here. I have a special coupon binder. But I don't know if I really need a separate binder yet. If I don't, then I'll move them here. Otherwise I just keep GROUPONS and Notes. 


Just a divider. Doesn't serve a purpose, really xD 


Where the magic happens! I had 3 blogs, hence the post its. 

The End. I highly encourage you all to try making your own Life Binder. :) It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment