Friday, May 13, 2011

The College Part of the Program

Cheap desks you can set up at home. 

Alright, so here is the dream killer. School! Now I don't think a desk would be completely necessary for the classes that Disney offers. I think one could get by just fine with something like this: 

However, I'm now a student at Cerritos Junior College. Some other Disney Interns may also be going to Fullerton or Universities near by. I don't think I could make it one day with something like this. I need a desk! 

Here's my hope: 
I'm hoping that I can convince my roommates to either let me take up a section of the room up for a small desk with either a bookshelf connected to it or something small I can put next to or in my portion of the closet. Otherwise I'd want to put it in the living room. I'm afraid that there could be times when there would be a lot of noise or people over while I'm trying to do work though. There's a lot to consider here. Do I want to travel to a library to do my homework? Do I want to share a communal desk with everyone in the apartment so that we can get something with enough space for everyone and then move my supplies every time I sit down? 

I haven't come to a decision yet. I kinda like the "inside the room" one. I have seen some apartments with awfully big laundry rooms. Maybe I can stick it in there. We'll see. 

Just something to consider :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment