Saturday, January 21, 2012

To stay or not to stay.

As much as I wish I had stayed, I'm glad I didn't. I made a list of positives and negatives to both options. I had to come home to finish up my degree. And it turns out I only needs 3 more courses. And I got none of them on my return semester. Though I am making great strides with my gpa and extra courses. It's frustrating to think that I could be in Disney instead of here. But if I had stayed I would barely be making it by with the apartment rent. And I would probably never get my degree finished up without the priority registration I have at my old school. Oh well, I'm back home now and very excited to go to a REAL college. After I graduate I will be heading back to do the fall advantage program. I'll be ready with my degree and a place to stay. It doesn't hurt that Disney will be celebrating its 60th anniversary then either. Anyway, this is an update on how I feel about coming home now that the program is over. It was for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment